Who We Are
- Team Healthcare was organized in 1996 when two doctors and three helpers from Jacksonville Chapel visited Robins Bay in Jamaica to do a free clinic. Since then, the team has completed numerous trips to Jamaica, Honduras, Peru, Brazil, Rwanda, Kenya, Philippines and Mali. The team is dedicated to improving not only healthcare access for citizens of third world countries but also conducting Vacation Bible School at Annotto Bay Gospel Chapel in Jamaica, W.I.
- Healthcare for the poor – through medical, dental, and optical mobile clinics.
- Evangelism – through one-on-one, door to door visitation, and clinic based evangelism opportunities.
- Mission field exposure – for Christians from a variety of churches and denominations.
- Support of Christian ministries – through construction initiatives and the mobilization of work teams.
“Go forth and make disciples of all nations…” Matthew 28:19
Statement Of Faith
- In the plenary and verbal inspiration and inerrancy of the Bible as originally given, that it is the only infallible Word of God,and the supreme and final authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- That there is only one true God, eternally existing in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- In Jesus Christ, God the Son, the world’s only Savior, in His pre-Incarnation, virgin birth, sinless life, vicarious death, burial, bodily resurrection, and personal, visible and pre-millennial return.
- In God the Holt Spirit who convicts the world of sin, regenerates, indwells, and empowers the believer.
- That all men are sinful and lost and can be saved only by grace through faith in the shed blood of Christ.
- In the resurrection of the dead, the believer to life everlasting and the unbeliever to eternal condemnation.
- That the church is the body of Jesus Christ, comprised of all who have accepted the redemption provided by Him, and for which He will return.